Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Candy Colors Chinese Style Cloth Parasol in 10 Colors

Check out new {title} with Secure Transaction.




I ordered several of these for myself and friends so we could endure the hot Texas sun while wearing layers of fancy tudor clothing at Scarborough Renaissance Faire. Due to a duplicate order on my part, I ended up with 6 parasols of various colours. All ended up being used by the ladies of the court and we looked GOOD! I have the black and since it was made of nylon cloth, I was able to sew a tassel trim around the edge to give it a very upscale period look and it looks fantastic. We've been using them now for about a month, two days a week, for about 9 hours per day and no one has had a problem with theirs yet. We open/close/open/close all day as we enter buildings or park ourselves in the shade, so these parasols are getting a serious workout. Worth every penny!!!

My boyfriend loves car shows with his favorites in the heat of Texas summer, and I plan on using my parasol at them. Will I get looks? Probably. Will I be able to endure the texas sun better than anyone else out there? You better believe it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment